General Care for Products
1. Be careful when putting a heavy object in, as doing so may damage or deform the product.
2. Direct exposure to humidity, moisture, sweat and heat may transfer color, contaminate, bleach or change the shape of the product.
3. Direct exposure to sunlight or illumination may discolor the product. (especially, bright- colored products)
4. Alcohol and oily substance (perfume and cosmetic products) may damage or contaminate the product.
5. external friction may cause color transfer, contamination and abrasion
6. products may get scratched or deform from externalfriction or shock.
1. Products with embossed logo should be treated with caution as the logo might be bent out of shape under heavy weight.
2. Logo area of an enamel- coated product might turn murky.
3. Treat embossed snakeskin, lizard, crocodile and iguana skin products with caution as external friction may cause their surface to scale off
1. Handle products with care as the folding portion may crack
2. Exposure to sunlight or illumination may cause discoloration.
3. Handle with extra care when bringing the product in contact with other objects, as external friction may cause color transfer and contamination.
1. Handle with care as the product’s color could easily transfer when it is exposed to moisture or gets wet.
2. The product could get contaminated easily. Take caution as it is not easy to remove contamination once the product gets contaminated.
1.Handle whit care the product may transfer color, get contaminated or lose color when it is exposed to moisture or gets wet.
1. Handle with care as external friction may cause the printed.
CAUTION FOR STORING
1. Store the product in its shape and make sure its handle or shoulder strap does not get pressed under. Put in a dust bag and keep in a dry and cool place.
2.Use soft and dry cloth to gently tap and blot the product.
3. Please do not dry-clean.